This WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program presents an interactive design for education and training under Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), Globally Harmonized System (GHS). The goal of this training program is to give participants knowledge and information which they can understand and apply to safely handle, store and dispose of hazardous materials.
- Basics of WHMIS
- WHMIS 2015 GHS legislation and enforcement (including responsibilities)
- Hazard classes and their WHMIS pictograms
- WHMIS labels (workplace and supplier)
- Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- WHMIS 2015 GHS Education and training
This WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program is self-paced and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. Participants may pause/leave the online training program at any time and can resume where they left off. The program features a built-in WHMIS test requiring a minimum test score of 80% to receive a WHMIS 2015 GHS Certificate of Completion.
Workers and supervisors in workplaces where controlled products are used; human resources and safety professionals with responsibilities for training and compliance; anyone who works with, or near, controlled products.
This is a refresher training program. Prior to taking this program, participants should have completed a comprehensive classroom workshop.
WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning
Created specifically for those in Canadian workplaces who have already had some training on the basic concepts of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS), this training program allows participants to quickly refresh their WHMIS understanding. Participants will review WHMIS basics and Canadian legislation, hazard classes, labels and safety data sheets (SDSs) and learn key tips for working safely with hazardous materials.
Note that this training program does not cover certain special issues and requirements that may apply to laboratories or workplaces where chemicals are produced, formulated or packaged.
Developed by HR Proactive Inc., this WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program features a built-in review quiz. Those who score at least 80% on the final test will be able to print a Certificate of Completion.
Upon completion of this training program participants will be able to:
- Apply information in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Identify supplier and workplace labels
- Identify and locate Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in their work area
- Understand the health and safety hazards they may encounter
- Recognize the WHMIS pictograms associated with hazardous materials
- Understand their rights and responsibilities as they relate to WHMIS legislation
Key Training Program Benefits
- WHMIS 2015 GHS training is delivered online quickly, easily and conveniently, 24/7
- Consistent training available simultaneously to numerous staff in multiple locations
- No start-up fee, no software to install and no long-term obligation
- Comprehensive electronic documentation of employee WHMIS 2015 GHS training
- Access to group progress and printable reports in real time via LMS
- Minimize instructor administration time, eliminates cumbersome paperwork
- Ability to incorporate evaluation questions specific to your company and brand with your logo
- Ability for the participant to log in to this WHMIS 2015 GHS e-Learning program multiple times over an extended period
This program is available to be purchased on a login and password basis or outright as a Scorm-compliant program that you can implement into your Learning Management System (LMS).
HR Proactive Inc. can also host your own customized training centre portal with HR Proactive's suite of compliance e-Learning programs. Call 1.888.552.1155 for information about the various options available for purchasing our WHMIS 2015 GHS training.
HR Proactive has developed a WHMIS 2015 GHS training program to help you meet Alberta's requirements and legislation, whether your business centre
is in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Red Deer, Lethbridge or the smallest community of Lacombe.
Home Builders Hamilton - Kamloops Home Mortgages - Christmas Gift Baskets 4U - Engineered Control Systems - Valley Rock Painting - Guelph Concrete - Private Lenders Mississauga
Copyright ©2014 WHMIS 2015 GHS Training Alberta. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Vision Design | Other Sites